Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Notebook - 17-n152sa
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

Having owned an excellent and trouble free HP Envy 17-1050ea for the last 5 years I decided to update to Windows 10, which I do like... BUT I don't think that a 5 year old notebook was as compatible as they thought.. I started to get a black screen when I put the notebook to sleep and opened the lid to wake it, then it would be black on reboot which needed a restore... All solutions on the internet failed.. 

I decided to revert back to Windows 7 but that well and truly broke it! so much for an easy roll back... SO now a full restore is to be done.

I suspect that most the issues reading what I can find on the internet are all related to upgrades to Windows 10 not new machines out of the box with Windows 10

So, on Friday I purchased another HP Envy, the 17-n152sa which I am so far really happy with and it comes with WIndows 10 which I hope will be more reliable with WIndows 10  .. 

So, I want to get an HP Care pack for the new one, can you point me in the right direction to purchase one in the UK? I have done a search but so far I seem to be missing it Lol 

Thanks

Stuart

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@StuartTunstall

Try the following:

Care Pack Central

Select your country (UK),

Enter your product number in the form to view various plans available for that system.

Care Pack Services Definitions

When you see a Post that helps you,

Inspires you, provides fresh insight,

Or teaches you something new,

Click the "Thumbs Up" on that Post.

Fixed / Answered? Click that post Accept as Solution to help others find Answers.

Dragon-Fur

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@StuartTunstall

Try the following:

Care Pack Central

Select your country (UK),

Enter your product number in the form to view various plans available for that system.

Care Pack Services Definitions

Fixed / Answered? Click that post Accept as Solution to help others find Answers.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Excellent, thank you I will take a look.

HP Recommended

@StuartTunstall

You are welcome.

If the online form balks, contact HP Technical Support:

HP Tech support/ Customer Service  – Some English Speaking Countries

Including UK and Europe

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.