Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 All-in-One Printer

Hello, we have moved from UK to US and now trying to connect the instant ink in the US, the UK team has been very helpful and fully disconnected the printer from the UK instant ink account however in trying to connect to the US I constantly get the error "We are unable to connect your printer to Instant Ink Enrollment" Error: GCAG001 

I have tried to contact chat but get only the spinning wheel, and never connects to an agent, I have also left support requests, can anyone suggest another way to resolve this issue? 

Thank you 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Suzywheal,

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to assist you.

I see that you are looking for help with moving your instant ink account to another country.

Instant Ink accounts are linked to the country/region of your HP account.

• To change the country/region for a printer in Instant Ink, add the printer to a different HP account that is in the desired country/region.
  • Cancel the original Instant Ink account to prevent continued billing. Enrolling the printer in a new account does not automatically delete the old account.
  • HP Instant Ink Platinum: The service is only available within the continental United States. If you move out of the service area, your subscription is cancelled and you may be charged an early cancellation fee.

Refer to this video link to Cancel the Instant ink subscription.

Refer to this link to re-enroll in instant ink for the new country once again.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a great day ahead!

Irwin6

HP Support

Irwin6
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.