Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hi Jaily,

Choose High Performance would be more beneficial as that will use the higher end graphic card where Power Saving will default to the onboard graphics card.

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Hi,

I have just solved issue with hp pavilion e030sw and radeon 8670M on Windows 7 64bit.

1) install amd_catalyst_13.11_mobility_betav9.5.exe (excamation mark on device visible)

2) go to Catalyst and find the tab with driver update. Make Catalyst download update and install it.

( i think Catalyst downloaded 13-12_mobility_win7_win8_64_dd_ccc_whql.exe)

3) after that reboot and hopefully enjoy.

HP Recommended

hi sir,

do you have AMD High Definition Driver: AMD Radeon HD 8670M for windows 8 32bit??

HP Recommended

Hello HP support. I got a problem with my AMD Radeon HD 8670M graphic card. As when I updated windows 8 to windows 8.1 my laptop started using his own graphic card (Intel HD Graphics 4000) wich decreased my framerate in games and that how I found out about it. After resarching the web and trying most of the things I don´t know what to do anymore. I tried many times to deinstall my driver, remove it totaly from the laptop, clearing registry of it but always when i install it back again and i right click on desktop->AMD catalyst control center it says it cant start the program because there is no AMD driver software instaled or there is no AMD card there. I tried many drivers and nothing really worked. But when i check my Device-manager, there are 2 graphic cars listed, the Intel HD 4000 and the AMD 8670M.

After 2 weeks the problem is still here...

HP Recommended

Hi

please i want any one help me , i buy hp pavilion 15-n059se , and i cant instal graphic driver 

graphic driver is : Amd radeon hd 8670m driver

Please help me 

HP Recommended
Hi
Even I have same problem,
HP pavilion n003tx,i updated to 8.1 from 8 (os) ,now CCC isnt working,pops no current settings available, I did even recovery,no use.
Amd HD 8670m driver.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.