Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-p164
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello!

The video on my display appears enlarged sometimes. It happened when I was using the Edge browser, so I switched to Chrome and it seemed to have fix the issue.

Then I updated my webcam to YouCam 7 and the camera is magnifying everything now, as well. I can't figure out how to fix it.

I updated my video driver, looked at the display settings, and ran diagnostics and I still can't fix this issue.

Help me?

edit: When I unplug my computer it goes back to normal. I plug it back it, the issue comes back.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @heronstork,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums 🙂

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I understand you are having issues with your camera magnifying everything. I'll be glad to help you with this.

I really appreciate the effort in trying to resolve the issue. 

Don't worry I'll help you out, however, I need a few more details to provide an accurate solution:

I am not quite sure about the issue with unplugging the computer goes back to normal and plugging it back the issue comes back. Could you elaborate on the issue as this will help me in further assisting you?

MS Edge and Chrome are nothing to do with YouCam 7? Could you tell me what exactly are you trying to do?

In the meantime, you can go through this link.

Eager to help 🙂

If you wish to help others looking for the same solution as you've found, mark the post as Accepted Solution.

If you wish to show appreciation for my effort, please click the Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

And I Hope you have a good day, Ahead.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @heronstork,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums 🙂

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I understand you are having issues with your camera magnifying everything. I'll be glad to help you with this.

I really appreciate the effort in trying to resolve the issue. 

Don't worry I'll help you out, however, I need a few more details to provide an accurate solution:

I am not quite sure about the issue with unplugging the computer goes back to normal and plugging it back the issue comes back. Could you elaborate on the issue as this will help me in further assisting you?

MS Edge and Chrome are nothing to do with YouCam 7? Could you tell me what exactly are you trying to do?

In the meantime, you can go through this link.

Eager to help 🙂

If you wish to help others looking for the same solution as you've found, mark the post as Accepted Solution.

If you wish to show appreciation for my effort, please click the Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

And I Hope you have a good day, Ahead.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.