Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

I have problem on my i3Labtop g6 Pavilion  the display its not  working but the labtop is on . What i have done I pull out my Personal computer AVG cord out of its monitor and I put it into my labtop VGA output and I turn on both my PC and my labtop after that my labtop screen close down and never turn on . I dont know whether the was a clutsh of power but my Labtop display does not show anything after the incident but my PC is working the problem is the Labtop I dont know If  i blow the screen of my labtop because I put the output VGA of my PC into the output of my labtop please help How do I solve this problem and I am in Port Elizabeth in South Africa The is no HPBranch to send my Labtop to solve the problem 

I like this product That is why both of my product are HP Labtop i3 g6 pavilion  and HP PavilionPC a6000   ACQ (Personal information removed)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello, @mhleki123 

It appears that the screen is not turning on for your notebook. I will try to assist you with this.

Start with this document: Troubleshooting Black Screen Displays with No Error Messages During Startup or Boot.

Let me know how this goes.
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.

I worked on behalf of HP.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello, @mhleki123 

It appears that the screen is not turning on for your notebook. I will try to assist you with this.

Start with this document: Troubleshooting Black Screen Displays with No Error Messages During Startup or Boot.

Let me know how this goes.
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.

HP Recommended

I have try the document HP support  and it was helpful thou it did not solve my problem but what I can say the led light on Caps lock its on and its flickering on and off and the light from F12 key wifi red light its on also the sound when I turn it on 

to show the Labtop its on also sound from the DVD Drive and  I use all what it said on the document using the second monitor but tell me if Iam wrong I us my SAMSUNG HD LED TV display and I connect a HDMI cord to both Labtop HDMI port

to SUMSUNG HDMI port and the reson I do that I normally play my movies  and music using this connection because I want see in th e big screen not on the Labtop screen display but this time the is no image because of the problem I just issue on you Guys I suspect my LCD or BIOS as it stated on the document and I dont have a Warranty now  and I dont know any HP Repair solution parts in PE 

HP Recommended

Hi,

You may want to try calling phone support for repair/replacement options.

Please call our technical support at 800-474-6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region. http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

HP Recommended
plz help me out. I have same problem. my hp i3 isn't display any thing just switch on black screen shows..
HP Recommended

when you turning on your laptop, there's no display in your screen monitor? The problem is the flatbed cable of your laptop.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.