Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
hi
i checked in bios settings , there is no video option where i can check about graphics...
HP Recommended
So you can't select FIXED graphics mode. You've dynamic switchable graphics.

|___________________________|
HP Recommended

This doesn't work for me 😞 , HP PROBOOK 470 GO, i7 , AMD RADEON HD 8750M 2 gb

HP Recommended

Thank you so much 

i followed your steps and its eventually works with me ..

and i captured screen to approve what i say 🙂

NFS.png

as you see i use my AMD Card in playing NFS Hot Persuit 

i had uninstalled my two cards drivers from device manager and add/remove programs from control panel 

then i restarted my pc and installed intel driver and restarted my pc then installed my amd driver and restarted my pc 

Good Luck For ALL 🙂 

and many Thanks again VAHPG6

HP Recommended

@Momin99 wrote:

Thank you so much 

i followed your steps and its eventually works with me ..

and i captured screen to approve what i say 🙂

NFS.png

as you see i use my AMD Card in playing NFS Hot Persuit 

i had uninstalled my two cards drivers from device manager and add/remove programs from control panel 

then i restarted my pc and installed intel driver and restarted my pc then installed my amd driver and restarted my pc 

Good Luck For ALL 🙂 

and many Thanks again VAHPG6

You're welcome Momin99 !!!
Happy gaming!  :generic:

HP Recommended

@AntonDoru wrote:

This doesn't work for me 😞 , HP PROBOOK 470 GO, i7 , AMD RADEON HD 8750M 2 gb

@ AntonDoru, sorry to hear that.

Give a try to LeshCatLabs drivers.
I'm using them currently. Working well. Those drivers are community supported and are verified drivers, digitally signed.

HP Recommended
On page 2 of this thread I posted what worked for me because mine is not in bios either. I finally figured this out. Explanation below and on pg 2...

....solved the problem, thank you for all the helpful ideas here. I got the switchable graphics finally working. In the HP Probook 4730s Windows 7 Professional it is in the AMD catylyst controller.

I right clicked on desktop selected Graphic Properties.
Selected Preferences at top right corner and checked Advanced View.
Selected Power option on side tab.
Drop down tab "Switchable Graphics Method".

Click on Select the graphics processor manually. Click Apply.
finally fixed.
HP Recommended
Sorry wrote this under wrong reply will repost
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.