Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 15-bk060sa
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've bought a bundle from PC World, HP Pavilion x360 15-bk060sa 15.6" 2 in 1 - Red + HP Pro Tablet 408 Active Stylus - Black. I've been provided with and Active Pen. PC World have told me there is no difference between the Pen and the Stylus, but the Pen won't register with the laptop. PC World have told me it requires an update from HP which will be delivered by microsoft updates. Is this correct if it is why would a bundle be sold before the devices are compatable?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I've been advised they are not compatable - the bundle from PC World is a waste of time.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi @macpheai

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 
Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I've been advised they are not compatable - the bundle from PC World is a waste of time.

HP Recommended

I have the same issue (although my product is a 15-bko62na). I'd be grateful if you would also provide me details to the appropriate team.  Thanks

HP Recommended

I rang, 0344 561 1234,  they put me through to the HP helpdesk. PC World shop gave me the £39.99 back for the Pen, and their customer service have offered me £30 for the incovienience. It's pretty por that a 'major' retailer would sell bundles that are incompatable. They told me it would be removed from thier site which it hasn't been!!

HP Recommended
HP Recommended
Thanks for letting me know. Will Give them a call.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.