Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Stream M4C63UA#ABA
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

So I've recently switched to Windows 10 (32 bit) ... My netbook only has 32GBs so I figured I get more space using 32 bit and I have a lot more now.

But minor issues though, I can't seem to get the touchscreen to work or find any drivers for it.

I also have an invalid driver; PCI Encryption/Decryption Controller.

PCIEncDecControllerMissingDriver.png

And I also have two devices in device manager where windows can't load the required drivers.

IntelAtomProcessorI2CController.png

For my touchpad drivers I don't see anything in devices that I think could be them.DeviceManger.png

I appreciate any help on any the problems above even though 32 bit isn't support; I imagine the manufactures may support 32 bit. I got some drivers update using driver easy, but I can't seem to get it to update these drivers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

This should be the driver you need for the PCI E/D Controller:

This package provides the Intel Trusted Execution Engine Interface (TXE) Driver for the supported notebook models running a supported operating system. The Intel Trusted Execution Engine Interface enables the Secure Boot and provides services required for platform security features such as Intel Platform Trust Technology (Intel PPT).

File name: sp72335.exe

Touchpad:

This package provides the driver that enables the Synaptics TouchPad in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. The driver enables general touchpad functionality (for example double-tap and scroll) and provides a user interface.

File name: sp72339.exe

Unfortunately, I can't help you with the touchscreen issue.

The graphics driver should control that.

For the other Intel Atom thing, please post the hardware ID for the device.

You can find that by clicking on the details tab shown in your screenshot, select the 3rd item from the drop down menu (hardware ID's) and post the string of characters that appear in the window.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

This should be the driver you need for the PCI E/D Controller:

This package provides the Intel Trusted Execution Engine Interface (TXE) Driver for the supported notebook models running a supported operating system. The Intel Trusted Execution Engine Interface enables the Secure Boot and provides services required for platform security features such as Intel Platform Trust Technology (Intel PPT).

File name: sp72335.exe

Touchpad:

This package provides the driver that enables the Synaptics TouchPad in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. The driver enables general touchpad functionality (for example double-tap and scroll) and provides a user interface.

File name: sp72339.exe

Unfortunately, I can't help you with the touchscreen issue.

The graphics driver should control that.

For the other Intel Atom thing, please post the hardware ID for the device.

You can find that by clicking on the details tab shown in your screenshot, select the 3rd item from the drop down menu (hardware ID's) and post the string of characters that appear in the window.

HP Recommended

Thank's the TXE Driver Worked.

Heres the Hardware IDS

ACPI\VEN_8086&DEV_0F41&REV_0006
ACPI\VEN_8086&DEV_0F41
ACPI\80860F41
*80860F41

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Unfortunately, there are only 64 bit drivers for that device--no 32 bit drivers for that device on Intel's website either, so you will have to do without.

The driver you need is this one, but it is only for 64 bit.  I checked the file and there are no 32 bit drivers in it, like there were for the 64 bit TXE driver I posted from your notebook's support page.

Intel Serial IO Driver

This package contains the driver that enables the Intel Serial IO Drivers to be used with supported notebook models that are running a supported operation system. Intel Serial IO Bus Drivers software stack provides drivers for these IO modules to control the serial interfaces and sensors that are connected in the Intel Serial IO buses.

File name: sp72332.exe

HP Recommended

I searched around using those details you asked for, the hardware information

I found this and downloaded and installed it, and my device manger is happy as I can tell.

https://us.driverscollection.com/_47778256284ca36e06953496deb/Download-HP-Pro-Tablet-408-G1-Bundle-I...

I also got the touchscreen working now too. 

Thanks for all your help again :). 

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

That is great news.

Here is the direct link to the W10 32 bit HP driver for future reference, and it is newer than the one listed on the 3rd party driver site.

The Intel Chipset, Graphics, Camera and Audio driver pack provides drivers to support the hardware installed on systems with Intel processors. This package is provided for supported notebook models running a supported operating system. 

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp73001-73500/sp73491.exe

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.