Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

can you please give us the information of the case manager or tell us how you convinced them to fix it??
I have been speaking to a case manager that hasn't been able to resolve it so I would love to get any contact infromation or your case number so i could refer my case manager to!!

HP Recommended

what number should i call/who should i talk to in order to get my laptop fixed, becuase this is really starting to upset me

HP Recommended

I just got my repaired laptop back today! They replaced the LCD, and it says they replaced my fan which was constantly running and causing my laptop to overheat. As I said, I filed a complaint with the BBB, as well as during the inital conversation with a manager let them know I was going to do this and file a small claim. I mentioned this forum and how I am aware that many people are having the same issue and was assertive that I had a defective product that they should be responsible for and also my unit was still in warranty for 3 more months. Case manager I spoke with her name is Joy, my computer looks like new again and is running better it seems. Hope this helped

HP Recommended

Spoke with three different case managers. No luck.

HP Recommended

Saterday when cleaning my display with a microfiber cloth I noticed a small hairline fracture on the bottom part of the screen. It's a couple of mm long and starts between the black edge and the tft screen. I handle all my electronics with care and always place the x360 in the HP leather case in a laptop backpack. Really disappointed with the built quality of the spectre. Just received it back a couple of weeks ago from HP. It had a faulty charging board which was replaced.

HP Recommended

I've noticed that an unexpected cracked screen is common for the HP Spectre X360 and I've had the same issue today when I opened my laptop to find multiple hairline crack throughout the screen. Quite upset as I've only had this laptop for 8 months and for an issue like this to occur is unbelievable.

I've contacted online support and they informed me they would forward the case to the required team.

Can anyone tell me how long this process would take and if this cracked screen is covered under warranty?

Many thanks in advance

HP Recommended

It is not. They can't "prove" that you're just yanking their leg to get free service because you actually threw your computer against the wall so cracked screens are always considered "accidental damage".

I don't like the powerlessness but I guess we're bound by it.

HP Recommended

OK, now I'm also in. My few month old HP spectre 360 got most of the upper left corner covered with the crackes.  I have used the machine as usual, no phisical stress or damage has been done. It seems the upper lead of the laptot getting twisted and the glass can't handle it. I think this is a design issue or the problem with the matherial used.  From the complaints here that goes for several pages one can see that the company will not take any responsiblity for this. Does any one on this thread thinking of suing HP for missconduct, should we try to do that  jointly? I am thinking of getting an independent someone to check the laptop and provide me with a report. 

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

What about the otehrs then? I'm talking now with the HP support, will see whatr is the outcome

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.