Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
spectre x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought my computer 5 months ago. Got a first issue with the headphone not working. i brought it back and they replace it with a new one. This is in between there 30 days return and replace policy. since then no problem beside the sound on this computer is poor. but i am always working with headphone or bluetooth. The other day i open my computer on the morning and find a little scratch. How can you scratch your computer when you just open it. 5 min after the scratch became a crack and got the bottom left of my computer to the middle top . Then decide to reach HP support to send my computer to repair. Thinking that it is under the warranty. But not !! No warranty for screen damage. This is a defect problem, that HP should cover or recal the computer. They shouldn't leave there customer unhappy with their product and their customer service handling situation. Beside they will charge me 300$ for repair.

This is not fair that some people with the same problem get covered and other not.

This is the last time i buy HP product. Use to love them not anymore. A big company like HP prefer to have people pist of than to take care of them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@frenchspotting

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@frenchspotting

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.