Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ZBook 17 G3 Mobile Worksta
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,  

I would like to use a icc profile for real pictures views with a specialized software. How can I obtain the color profiles to my Notebook? It depends only on LCD panel type, but I dont know it.

Thank you,

with regards Martin

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Zbook 17 G3 offers several different panels from HD to 4K. Do you know which you have based on how it was ordered from HP? We can get the part number and figure out the specs of the panel from that. What are the options in the calibration software?

HP Recommended

Thank you for quick answer. I use the 17 FHD panel without touch screen. I tried to install the HP DreamColor Assistant, but the instalation process is everytimes stoped with the massage: A DreamColor - enabled ZBook G3 class system is requied to install this software. I don't understand, what is wrong. Thank you!

HP Recommended

Not all screens are Dreamcolor screens. 

HP Recommended

Hello, and is there any other way, how to get the icc profile and change the monitor desription "Defeult monitor" in hardware manager? How to get the panel type? Thank you!

HP Recommended

If the DreamColor logo is on the top-left corner of the minitor, is it a dreamcolor monitor? I have the ZBook 17 G3 and the specs listed DreamColor when I orderd it. How can I tell?

HP Recommended

Just curious if you found an answer to your question. I ordered a refurbished HP Zbook 17 G3 with DreamColor and have the same question. All I can tell from Device Manager is that I have a Generic PnP monitor. Can't setup the HP DreamColor Assistant as it says I do not have a DreamColor enabled Zbook G3 class system.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.