Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
can I use a LM230WFS to replace a LTM230HL08 LED screen. Can I use the same LED Inverter Board using a different cable to match the screens female plug. what is the difference in screens.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@John20K

You are welcome. 🙂

Thanks for letting me the model no. I checked the hardware specifications for the HP Pavilion 23-g013w All-in-One Desktop P and found that the correct part no. for the screen is  745419-001 (Panel - 23" WVA,AG,WLED,250nits).

You may contact HP phone support or visit the HP PartSurfer website to locate the parts for the PC. 

If you have any difficulty in reaching them then please let me know your country of residence and I will search the details for you. 

Thank you again. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@John20K

Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. 🙂 I came across your post and would like to help.

I understand that you're trying to replace the screen for your HP 23-010 PC and would like to know if you can use a LM230WFS to replace a LTM230HL08 LED screen. Also, if you can use the same LED Inverter Board using a different cable to match the screens female plug.

I recommend you to use the compatible parts (screen) listed for your PC. please let me know the exact product model no. This link will help you to find the model no: http://hp.care/2bygf7l. Using the product no. I will check and let you know the exact details of the screen that is compatible. 

I will wait for your response. Feel free to let me know. Cheers! 🙂

HP Recommended

Thanks for responding. I bought the wrong screen on Ebay and was just trying to find a way to use the one I have else i will just send it back. I just assume the computers are mostly the same  so I was just wondering why I couldn't  maybe replace the LED inverter board to match this screen. There is a 23-013 Invertor and cable  I was looking at but I don't have access to your data base to be able to do any matching. I am doing this to help a disabled lady next door. I have been working on computers for forty five years and with out a road map getting to your destination is quite dificult, especially working on proprietary equipment.

HP Recommended

@John20K

You are welcome. 🙂

Thanks for letting me the model no. I checked the hardware specifications for the HP Pavilion 23-g013w All-in-One Desktop P and found that the correct part no. for the screen is  745419-001 (Panel - 23" WVA,AG,WLED,250nits).

You may contact HP phone support or visit the HP PartSurfer website to locate the parts for the PC. 

If you have any difficulty in reaching them then please let me know your country of residence and I will search the details for you. 

Thank you again. Cheers!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.