Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

In my HP OMEN 16 Ryzen  5 5600H WiFi module disconet when I unplug power cord. I try  uncheck power energy in device menager and many other solutions. Any idea ?? 

When i replaced WiFi module to Intel killer card they don't work.

PS: Any other card is  supported on this laptop?? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Problem solve my news Wi-Fi card from chinese friends solved problem 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi @OMEN16PL,

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to assist you.

I see that you are facing an issue with your Laptop battery.

Follow the below steps to perform the battery Test.

1) Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.

2) Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second. When the menu is displayed, press the f2 key.

3) On the main menu, click Component Tests.

4) On the Component Tests menu, click Power, Battery, and then click Run once. The battery Test begins.

If the battery test fail, there is an issue with the battery and needs to be replaced.

If the battery test pass, BIOS for your PC by clicking on the link.

Make sure you keep only the charger plugged in while updating the BIOS for your PC.

Click on the + sign next to BIOS and then download the file.

Open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.

If the issue still persists, refer to the steps on this link to further troubleshoot and let me know if that resolves the issue.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a great day ahead!

Irwin6

HP Support

Irwin6
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Battery is fine the test pass. BIOS updated but the problem stay.

HP Recommended

Problem solve my news Wi-Fi card from chinese friends solved problem 

HP Recommended

Hi @OMEN16PL,

That's great! Happy to hear that the issue has been resolved. I appreciate your efforts in performing the steps to fix it and If you need further assistance feel free to reach out to us.

Take care and have a great day ahead!

Irwin6

HP Support

Irwin6
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.