Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ProBook 650 G3 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

our user contacted me with MS Outlook freezing problems.

Based on event log it is somehow connected to network problems.

In random times a day, event log has a few NDIS event id 10400 entries.

That basically sais NIC had problems and system had to reset it, causing a short network disconnect.

NIC is Intel I219-V with latest HP drivers.

I doubt it is environment, because it is small network, user is connected directly to main switch (HP 1820) and I dont know about any other network problems.

Can You please advise?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi

Only that I would now suspect the hardware.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi

Install instructions mention this...

NOTE: Windows 10 or Windows 7 systems with v12.15.25.6 already installed must remove it from Programs and Features first. (DMIX/PROset versions between 22.3.1 and 22.3 are the same)

- Fixes issue where systems with Windows 10 or Windows 7 would revert to version 12.15.25.6.
- Fixes issue where network would disconnect from S3 when resuming with ME FW 11.6.27.3264 or later version.

So maybe a little cleaning is needed.

File name: sp81651.exe (11.0 MB)
HP Recommended

Hello,

did cleaning as mentioned and installed new driver after that, but problem still persists.

Do You please have any other advice?

Kind Regards

HP Recommended

Hi

Only that I would now suspect the hardware.

HP Recommended

Thank You.

Since it is almost brand new, I will contact HP for warranty assistance.

HP Recommended

Prego.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.