Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envy TS 15 Notebook

Apparently, the Z5000 bluetooth mouse is programmable but I can find instructions on how to do it.  They did not come in the package.  Only instructions to pair.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended
Hi,

From where did you know it is programmable.

HP doesn't mention anything like that.

Regards

Visruth
HP Recommended

Can you please tell me how to program the Bluetooth mouse z5000? I really would like to set it up on my laptop.

HP Recommended

Hi @Janlars,

Welcome to the HP Forums! 🙂 
I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

I will glad to help you with your HP Z5000 Wireless Mouse.

As I understand that you like to know how to setup the mouse with your laptop.

Please follow the instructions below.

To use your Bluetooth® mouse, you must first pair (connect) it with your computer.

• 1) Turn on the computer and the Bluetooth mouse.
  • 2) Ensure that your computer has Bluetooth turned on.
  • 3) Start the Bluetooth pairing wizard on your computer

You can also refer to this link to watch a video and it shows you how to pair your Bluetooth device to your laptop.

You can also refer to the user guide of your HP Z5000 Wireless Mouse.

Let me know how it goes.

Have a great day! 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.