Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP pavelion g6 2301 notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

not showing up wifi network

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @NITIN885,

Welcome to the HP Community, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I understand you are having connectivity issues on your HP notebook. I'll be really glad to help you with this,

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Do you see the network adapter listed in the device manager?

Are other devices able to connect to the same network?

When was the last time it worked (date)?

Have you made any software or hardware changes on the PC?

Was there any update/reset interrupted recently?

In the meantime, let's try these steps here:

Perform a  Hard reset on the notebook 

Let's start by uninstalling and reinstalling the Wi-Fi drivers from Device manager.

* Since you've already reinstalled drivers, I would recommend using an Ethernet cable (Wired) and update your Wi-Fi drivers using this link

* Update the bios by visiting this link or through support assistant using an Ethernet cable.

* Now try to connect to the internet wireless.

* For further assistance, click here

Here's a related HP Forum post that seemed to have helped others: Click here

I hope this helps, Let me know how it goes for further assistance.

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Biswajeet.. i made some changes in router's settings and it worked. thanks anyway.

HP Recommended

@NITIN885

It looks like you were interacting with @Jeet_singh, but he's out for the day 

And I just wanted to express my gratitude for taking the time to let the community know about the solution

I'm glad you found the solution you were looking for.

And I hope both you and your product works great and remain healthy for a long time 😉

To simply say thanks for my efforts to assist you, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos.

And accept this as the solution to help others find your post helpful.

Take care now and do have a fabulous week ahead. 🙂

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.