Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi Can you help Machine is a

HP 8560W

Seial: {Personal Information Removed}

Product YQ364EC#ABU

HP Recommended

Hi

My laptop is HP Elitebook 2560p.I bought it few months and honestly wasn't really sure who installed / put the bios password. Just discovered it when trying to activate Virtualization option in the BIOS.

Serial is the {Private Information Removed}.

Product code is LW883AW#UUF.

Thanks, will appreciate any help.

HP Recommended

Res. Do You Have The 2560P Elitebook Code?  My Son Has Been On It And Put A BIOS Administrator Password. 

HP Recommended

Welcome CR.

The Elite and ProBooks as I have said before are the best of the best.

I have nothing at this time but for my Christmas and New Year vacation I will be bringing home one model of each.

Sorry CR.

I will try to keep everyone posted.

REO

I must inform you that these services are not endorsed by HP, and that HP is not responsible for any damage that may arise to your system by using these services. Please be aware that you do this at your own risk.

HP Recommended

Thank You 🙂

HP Recommended

Thanks Reo. I hope you will be able to assist me in resetting the BIOS password. HP seemed to ignore my inquiry both via email and phone support.

HP Recommended

Dear Sir

I have 8460p

Administrator password bios

can you help me.

Hp 8460p

SN: {Personal Information Removed}

product : YQ321EC#UUF

UUID : 0FC28228D370E31193182CC45F066033

SYStem Board ID : 161C

System board CT : PCCKB001Y2KIU5

help me pass administrator bios

thank you.

HP Recommended

hi! I use hp g6-1059sa 

I had enabled bios password.

I tried changing it yesterday, disbaling it, I kept blank ( no words sign or anythig just pressed enter ) as the new password, now I can't log in!! 

what should I do? Its like I am stuck! pressing enter as password doesn't make pc start! HELP!

HP Recommended

Welcome Cefspan.

When asked for password just hit enter three times.

If you receive a code please post it here.

REO

HP Recommended

it SAYS:
SYSTEM DISABLE

23077148        should I Post My S/N & Product Number?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.