Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi,

Just yesterday, purchased a HP 15-g009ax laptop & I've installed windows 8.1 on it.

Firstly  I'm not able to locate my Hp model on the HP site. After having a word with the customer care they directed to the some other link of HP 15-g030au, which happens to be an intel laptop while I've purchased an AMD ones.

Though I've tried installing most of the driver I'm not been able to find a few, which are as follow :

PCI Device

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&SUBSYS_22CE103C&REV_01
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&SUBSYS_22CE103C
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&CC_FF0000
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&CC_FF00

PCI Encryption/decryption Controller

PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1537&SUBSYS_15371022&REV_00
PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1537&SUBSYS_15371022
PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1537&CC_108000
PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1537&CC_1080

Unkown Device

ACPI\VEN_ASD&DEV_0001
ACPI\ASD0001
*ASD0001

Kindly help me find the above drivers.

Thanks & Regards

Milind

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi MD24,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I see that you are looking for drivers for your 15-g030ax. I looked into the hardware IDs that you were kind enough to post. I went 1 for 3 on finding actual drivers. The PCI Device is your SD card reader and here is the Realtek Card Reader Driver.

As for finding out the other two drivers I would recommend using the HP Support Assistant to check for updates which includes drivers and also make sure that you have run all your Windows Updates.

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Hi:

See if the W8.1 driver works...

http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.PAGE/public/psi/swdDetails/?spf_p.tpst=swdMain&s...

If it installs automatically, great.

If not, close out of any error windows.

Go to the device manager and click on the PCI Encryption/Decryption Controller needing drivers.

Click on the driver tab.  Click on Update Driver.  Select the Browse my computer for driver software method and browse to the driver folder that was created when you ran the file.

That folder will be located in C:\SWSetup\sp66899.

Make sure the Include Subfolders box is checked and hopefully the driver will install.

This driver contains the hardware ID for the device you are looking for. 

;*****************************************
; INF Manufacturer Section
[Manufacturer]
%ManufacturerName% = AMDMfg, NTamd64

; INF Models Section
[AMDMfg.NTamd64]
%amdpsp.DeviceDesc% = amdpsp_Device, PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1537

ACPI\VEN_ASD&DEV_0001:

I have zipped up and attached the driver you need for that.  Unzip and install it manually using the same method above except browse to the folder you unzipped.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.