Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

i delete my ralink by mistake so i want to download back for my wifi. Thankyou

HP Recommended

Hello pooja1997,

What is your product number and operating system?

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
HP Recommended

Hi guys two days i got my ralink card updated so ralink work was improved a lot. Before playing WOT i had lag which was going suddenly up to 999ms after update problem gone card works as it should work. GOOOOODDDDD

HP Recommended

Hey andriuskarpas, 

What Ralink driver version are you currently on? 

Also, just to confirm, that is the version that is working well for you correct?

HP Recommended

Ralink RT5390R 802.11bgn Wi-Fi adapter.

Ralink Technology, Corp. Driver date 12/04/2013

Driver version 5.0.25.0

Here is the info about drivers im using now.

HP Recommended

Thank you for taking the time to check that and confirm it here on the thread. I know this information will be useful to users in similar situations. 🙂

HP Recommended

gara

HP Recommended

OK guys i want to make a final post here regarding this ralink wifi card. This card is low end product . Then this card gets some work as online gaming or online video or other jobs using internet ,this card produce a lot of heat i mean it gets hot as hell loosing its perfomance. I did other post about this card high temperatures. I did lots of research  around internet and seems to be many has the same problems. So the one we can do is to change this card by other one  Intel or atheros both are good. 

HP Recommended

non posi intrare sul internet

HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for posting this image as it help me identify my problem with antenna.  The interesting there is no white cable only black one. I looked deep and could not find it. Please advice what to do in this case

photo.JPG

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.