01-07-2012 12:58 PM
When I run the diagnostics on my HP Photosmart C7250 printer, it says the wireless radio is not working. Is there any way to fix this, or do I need to buy a new printer??
01-11-2012 02:05 AM
I am employed at HP
02-09-2012 12:14 AM
02-09-2012 01:08 AM
From your query I understand that you have a c309a printer and the wireless radio is not fucntioning.
The reset applies to all the printers which have fax capability with buttons and which is not a touchscreen printer.Follow the same instructions regarding the semifull reset and it should resolve the issue.If it doesnt,then it should be a hardware issue with the printer.
Click on Kudos if the mentioned steps resolved the issue
02-11-2012 07:42 AM
I have a HP 3050A all-in-one J611 series. I tried the unplug, holding the 2 & # and it still does not work. The diagnostics result still says that the wireless radio is not turned on. This is a brand new printer that I just had set-up by Best Buy, think I should go back to them?????
02-13-2012 01:35 AM
Please turn ON the wireless Radio ON by going to the setup menu.Touch the Wrench icon and go to Wireless-->Settings-->Wireless ON/Off.Select ON
If it doesnt work,perform a semi full reset by Touching the Top Left,Middle Left,Top Left,Top Left of the display as soon as possible.
Go to resets and you will find Semi full reset.( Menu (TL, ML, TL, TL) – Resets Menu – Semi-full Reset )
Follow the onscreen instructions,and try the wireless radio again.
If the issue doesnt resolve ,this could be a hardware issue with the printer
05-30-2012 03:43 PM
Try turning off the wireless radio and then turning it back on. The full reset didn't seem to work for me but when I turned off the radio and then back on, it started picking up my wireless router. May have been a fluke but I'm glad I'm not going to have to replace the printer yet.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series