Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I've just installed this easily.

First go to the Apple Menu and head to System Preferences. Then  go to Printers and Scanners. Make sure your printer is connected via USB. Highlight the HP Laserjet and delete it from the list (using the Minus icon in the bottom left of the screen) It will then be deleted from the list. Then unplug The USB for the time being.

Download the new driver, available here:

https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1**bleep**?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

Installer the driver. Plug The USB back in and print.

Simple!

HP Recommended

Page not found.

HP Recommended

MacBook Aire M1. Just spent more than an hour with Apple support on this. They asked me to contact HP on this issue, but there doesn't seem to be a way to get an answer to the question, when will HP upgrade the Laser Jet Professional P1102w driver software to OS 11.2.3? 

Not too long ago, this printer still was sold by Office Max, and I bought one only a year or two ago. I have 2 of these printers and a HP color laster jet pro that needs to be replaced.

I'm supposed to take a follow up call on this from Apple Sunday morning. There doesn't seem to be any HP phone support of info that can help us. We tried resetting the print and other HP drivers. Restarting the printer and  computer. 

My older Macs work fine with these printers and connectors.

HP Recommended

MB Air M1. Worked for more than hour with Apple support advisor and tried this twice. Didn't work on 11.2.3.

HP Recommended

Finally worked.  Only spent close to two hours on this!  Thank you.

I deleted any existing 1102 printers first.  I downloaded the driver, added the printer and it worked.  I hope it continues to work.  I don't understand why HP doesn't have the new drivers on their website yet.  Bug Sur has been out for a while and the new M1 computers have been out since November.

HP Recommended

This worked, Thank you so much Lmeriwe-01.

HP Recommended

How did you get this resolved exactly because I still am having issues with my HP OfficeJet Pro Premier 9019 printer with my Mac Mini 2020 that has the M1 Chip. It's running OS Big Sur version 11.3.1 and I have tried every single thing to get the printer to work properly but when I print something it only prints the first inch or two of the page then pauses the printer and spits out the unfinished page? I've tried to update the printer driver but the most current driver available is for iOS 11.2 and I am running 11.3.1. I'm not sure if that is what is causing the issue but I know I can't be the only person having this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've replaced the printhead in the printer and even got a new printer but I still have the same issues!

HP Recommended

URL doesn't exist

HP Recommended

THANK YOU!!!!!

HP Recommended

There is no airprint coming up in my menu. Upgraded mac, boyght new colors from HP, printer doesn´t print duel to filter failure, what is rhere to do, I am dependent on print for work

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.