Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Generic
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I set up to HP SUpport accounts and I suspect that might be a contributing problem to why I am unable to connect.  I don't see an option to delete or disable the account?   Any suggestions.

Seymour

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello KC4NMY,

Impossible to help you without having the name of your printer, you did not indicate it in your post. Please provide us with the name of your Printer, as well as the name of the OS on which it will run, thank you.

• Click on yes button to say thanks
  • Click on the button Accepted Solution if the question is answered
  • Please contact me to inform me of the resullt

Best regards,

Bernard42.
HP Recommended

Running Windows #10

Have 4 HP printers

Laser Jet 8020

HP Tango

HP Laser 110

HP Laser MPW

All printers are working fine.  I just need to delete a duplicate account which was set up in error.

Seymour

HP Recommended

Hello KC4NMY,

Log in to account.microsoft.com using the personal account. Look into Services and Subscriptions - do you have any purchases related to this? If you have linked purchases, add an **bleep** alias (Info link) and remove the school address. If you use it to log in to your computer, use the new alias **bleep** to log in. If you don't use the account for anything, you can close it. https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/how-to-close-your-microsoft-account-c1b2d13f-4de6-6e1b...

·       Click on yes button to say thanks

·       Click on the button Accepted Solution if the question is answered

·       Please contact me to inform me of the resullt

Best regards,

Bernard42.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.