Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
macOS 12.0 Monterey

Hi

I just chose Mac OS 12 because there is no higher choose, in fact I am using Mac OS 14 and that's just the problem. My Envy Photo 6230 doesn't work properly with Mac OS 14. It's always showing : No paper and Filter failed and it interrupts printing.

I deleted the printer more than onze and installed it new, without any success. I guess, there is no compatible driver avilable for Mac OS 14 because: With OS 12 the printer works fine and problem-free.

In the meantime I outwitted the printer by installing the driver for HP Envy Inspire 7924. The printer is working now, but is still saying: No Paper (but it's working anyway).

Gian
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I have the Envy 6000. I can print using MacOS 14 but I can't scan. HP needs to update their drivers. The product is useless if you can't use the 3-1 function as I need the ability to scan. 

HP Recommended

Hi Patty

I installed the driver from Officejet 8210. The Envy 6230 is now working, printing and scanning ok. There is a message „Printer has no paper“, but with this I can live, the printer is working anyway.

Gian
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.