Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 All-in-One Printer
Other

My office jet pro has work fine for 3 years.  Last week it started to generate a message saying it "only prints double sided o certain sizes of paper"  however I am using the same 8.5 x 11" I have been using for ever.  Checked all my printer settings but the double sided printing kept printing the first page fine then cropped off first 2" of the second page.  Played with some sizing settings but nothing changed.   One recommendation was to uninstall and then reinstall the printer drivers.  Signed on to hp.com (it already had my printer serial number in there) and located printer driver page and link.  When I tried to click on link it said link not available.   When I went to the latest firmware update it said it wasn't valid for my device.     This download link all worked fine a few years back when I changed my printer out for the new one.

Questions

1. anybody got a new idea if the paper printing error can be solved?  I found a couple of recommendations on the site but they didn't work for me and didn't seem to work for others either.

2. Why cant I access the printer drivers for my printer.  I have tried 3 days in a row in case it was a temporary site glitch......  same issue each time.

Finally my printer is out of warranty, does that mean I cant re-download drivers......  surely not.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.