Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet 2720 All-in-One Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

As a result of the difficulty that I experienced in finding a suitable replacement HP Deskjet AIO Printer, I have been forced to replace my "broken" HP Deskjet 2720 Printer, with a Canon Pixma TS5140 AIO Printer. Before installing the Canon Printer, I will obviously have to uninstall all the Software & Drivers for the HP Deskjet 2720. The HP Deskjet 2720 was installed on 15/11/2022, & of the HP/HP Inc. Programs listed in Control Panel>All Control Panel Items>Programs and Features, there  are 8 that were installed on 15/11/2022, as shown in the screen capture below. My Question is - should I uninstall ALL 8 of the se HP Programs ?

I look forward to receiving the kind advice that anyone can provide.

Thank you

Installed HP Programs Listed in Progrmas & Feature_Capture_10May24.PNG

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Further to my post of yesterday, 10Mar24, 6:53am, I forgot to mention that my HP Deskjet 2720 printer is connected to my HP ProBook 450G8 Notebook PC (Win10) by the USB Cable connector, & not by WiFi, which I have never used for scanning & printing . I will also be connecting the Canon Pixma TS5140 Printer to the HP ProBook 450G8 using the USB Cable connector.

I suspect that this info might be relevant to my question of whether to uninstall all 8 of the HP/HP Inc. programs dated 15/11/2022. I assume that the Canon Pixma TS5140 printer will have its own Wifi connection programs.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.