Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hello,

Can anyone tell me where I can download the HP Easy Printer Care Software? I'm running Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate [32-bit], and I have a HP Color LaserJet 3800dn printer. I would really appreciate any help concerning this matter.

Thank You.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything...
HP Recommended

Hello Vze2mp9g,

Please find below the link to download the software available for HP Color LaserJet 3800dn printer.

LaserJet 3800dn software

Or Copy paste the below URL in browser ..

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=sg&prodNameId=500937&p...

If the issue still persists, then call HP Tech Support (US)  for further assistance.

If you are in US , the toll free # is 1-800-474-6836 .

If you are not in US , then log on to www.hp.com , at bottom-left corner there is a world map icon, click on it and then select the region you belong to, which would then provide support options for you for that region.

Regards,
Jabzi

Help the community by marking this post .
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Give it a Kudos!
I work for HP

Regards,
Jabzi

Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .

Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
HP Recommended

@jabzi wrote:

Hello Vze2mp9g,

Please find below the link to download the software available for HP Color LaserJet 3800dn printer.

LaserJet 3800dn software

Or Copy paste the below URL in browser ..

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=sg&prodNameId=500937&p...

If the issue still persists, then call HP Tech Support (US)  for further assistance.

If you are in US , the toll free # is 1-800-474-6836 .

If you are not in US , then log on to www.hp.com , at bottom-left corner there is a world map icon, click on it and then select the region you belong to, which would then provide support options for you for that region.

Regards,
Jabzi

Help the community by marking this post .
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Give it a Kudos!
I work for HP

If vze2mp9g wanted to know where to download the "Generic/Universal Printer Driver", he would have ASKED for that! Anyone could find what you gave him as a pathetic answer! Worse of all, you are more than likely getting paid for that answer!

What was asked is "where can he download "HP Easy Printer Care" software!" I have the same printer with the same problem! If it's no longer available, then just say that it's not available! If you have to PURCHASE (buy it with money) it, then say how can he purchase it!

I know that ENGLISH is a hard language to learn, but even if you look up all the words in the question on your iPad/iPod/iPhone/Android/ or what ever you have, you'll find all the meanings of the words. If you still don't understand the question, then it's English Grammer you don't understand.

I'm asking you very nicely not to send customers on a "wild goose (a bird) chase", and be straight forward with your answer! I, personally, have called HP technical support when I first purchased my HP Color laserJet 3800dn printer, and they immediately recognized that I wasn't the average PC user who almost knows nothing about computers, and we "troubled shooted" the problem, and I was able to fix the problem without taking it to a HP dealer to fix!

This coming Monday, June 17, 2013, I will call HP at the number your provided, and ask them if the HP Easy Printer Care software is available, and how can I obtain it. I will also mention the customer service support on HP's website forum was bad! Good customer service is to ASSIST (HELP) the customer and not just give the customer some generic answer which leaves the customer asking why wasn't the question answered "No, HP Easy Printer Care Software is no longer supported, if you want, you can download the universal printer driver for your printer." End of question.

Thank You.

HP Recommended

ftp://15.193.112.22/ftp1/pub/radar/HPEPC2_6_0_50.exe is the latest version.

More versions,  under similar names, at :

http://ftplike.com/browser/15.193.112.22/ftp1/pub/radar/

The latest version above was installed and confirmed on Windows 7 x86 for "network connected" HP LJ 3055, 2600n and Inkjet 8100.

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Hello

Can you please tell me where can I download the HP Easy Printer Care Software for HP Laserjet M5035 MFP (Windows 7 Pro (64 bit)),

Thank You.

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Dear Jabzi, your profile shows mark "Creative Commentator", but all that I can see is simple off-topic answer. What a shame!

Only tanks community members I got answer for my problem same that topic starter has.

No matter how "expert" You are, but better way is just to be a good person.

HP Recommended

Hello

Where can I download the HP Easy Printer Care Software for HP Laserjet P3015dn, Win 7 x64

Thank You.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.