Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

My printer starts to eat up the print-out>   What can I do?????

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Could you post a little more information about your setup? Here is a quick list that should allow us to troubleshoot the issue.

What printer your using?

What operating system your using?

How are your printing?

Thanks!

-SeanS

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Thanks for responding.

HP 6210 All in one

Windows 7 or XP

Just trying to print out something.  Maybe I roughed up the printer while trying to figure out how to set up the fax option...it was printing fine.

HP Recommended

Check out this document which will show you how to make sure there is no left over paper bits inside.

'Paper Jam: Clear jam, and then press OK' Message Displays on the All-in-One

Let me know if this helps solve the issue.

Regards,

SeanS

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

My printer (frequently) prints a page (single sided) and then pulls it back in, partially. If I pull it out it resists, then it says I have a paper jam. Nothing is stuck. I can reset the whole thing, and it will work awhile and then eat a perfectly good piece of paper by sucking it back in.  If I send several pages to be printed, no problem. Just when i send a single page, at least as far as I have experienced.

This is the fourth HP I've had over the last 15 years, so I know from clearing paper jams!  

officejet 6700 premium, about 6 months old, using wirelessly with macbook. I've reset it repeatedly, 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.