Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Premium e-All-in-One - N911n
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

hi, my printer reset itself. and i have lost the feature of the hpeprint/ews  (email address to print). it keeps saying cannot connect to server from both the printer (hpeprint icon and within the hp assistant) for the hpeprint service. i cannot even get the email address from my printer or within this hp assistant. because

the web pages said invalid certificate and takes to long to load. i want to get it back to where it was. it was working until we have lost power in the household and took over 4 hours and when i tried i get a yellow

triangle over the hpeprint icon circle/with page over it. by the wifi connection. i have no problems with my

wifi but can someone help me please. i have check the listing for retired printers and mine 8600 is not one of them. can we chat or do i need to call for help. i have tried everything. i have unplugged it for 2 days and shut it off for 2 days and i still cannot connect to server. but when i power off and then on it says it is on but when i touch it to get the email address: then that error comes up. I have even uninstall and reinstall the program/drivers on my laptop and still i get the same thing. i need this feature because i get alot of stuff from families thru the states to my printers email address which i changed to my own. now i cannot get anything at all. PLEASE HELP ME? thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.