Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet F4280 All-in-One

Since upgrading, I have lost HP Solution Centre ( desktop console) and can't find the equivalent for windows 10

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

have you tried the Windows 8.1 drivers, they should be the same as the once for Windows 10.

Heres the Link for the Windows 8.1 Drives

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/COL30102/al-109211-2/DJ_AIO_03_F4200_NonNet_Full_WW_140_404...

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Say "Thanks" by clicking the “Thumbs Up” in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

I am an HP employee

View solution in original post

57 REPLIES 57
HP Recommended

Hi,

have you tried the Windows 8.1 drivers, they should be the same as the once for Windows 10.

Heres the Link for the Windows 8.1 Drives

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/COL30102/al-109211-2/DJ_AIO_03_F4200_NonNet_Full_WW_140_404...

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

Much appreciated, Thanks !

Not sure the thumbs-up worked

HP Recommended

Hi,

Glad i could be of help.

Bops

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

@SteveE3 wrote:

Since upgrading, I have lost HP Solution Centre ( desktop console) and can't find the equivalent for windows 10

HP Recommended

Upgrading to windows 10 I have lost hp Solution Centre. How can I retreve?

HP Recommended

Re: how do I download HP solution centre for Windows 10

HP Recommended

Hi @paulshan,

are you able to print? if no did you try installing the Windows 8.1 drivers, they are the same for Windows 10 as well.

you need to install the full feature drivers software to get solution center and the HP Solution Center Icon should be created on the desktop. If not Click Start>Click All apps and under "H" you should have the shortcut.

If required, you could right click on the icon and select "Pin to start" to have the shortcut on the main start screen.

Hope this helps.

Bops

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

I hope you can help with my simialr problem

Serial No: (removed content)

product: CB755B

HP Deskjet F4580 All-in-One Printer cannot scan because of lost HP solution centre.

I did a clean instal of Windows 10 and no longer have the 'HP Solution Centre' app so I cannot scan and save it to my laptop.

Using the HP Support assistant I can get to the download link BUT the file fails to download. I have disabled the Win 10 Firewall but it still failed. I have tried manual downloads as well as with supprt assistant. Neither work.

Here is the link: http://support.hp.com/gb-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Deskjet-F4500-All-in-One-Printer-series/3944755/m...

How do I scan and save it to my computer without the HP Soltuion centre?

Alternatively, why wont this file download?

HP Recommended

The link for the F4200 posted by Bops works but, strangely enough, fails to solve the problem.  It is designed for the F4200 so it fails to recognise the F4500.  In addition, the F4200 is not a wirless printer whereas the F4500 is.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.