01-21-2012 03:40 PM
I am having scanning problems, as the unit displays 'No Scan Options. Refer to Documentation to trouble shoot!
01-25-2012 09:49 AM
Try the document I linked below. Let me know if it worked.
Click the white Kudos star to say thanks
Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem
02-27-2013 12:40 PM
It sounds like you are trying to perform the scan from the front panel of the J4680. If you are receiving the error No Scan Option, then it is because your software doesn't have the scan options set for the printer. One will have to have the full feature software installed for this printer and under settings have the correct Scan to... settings set.
For information on how to do this click here. Hope this helps.
I am not an HP employee.
09-05-2013 01:07 AM
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers