Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended

Dear HP expert,

I would like to know if we can invoke or integrate with external code, i.e. java, ecm, webservice from fax machine upon receiving the fax.

If HP have such features, which model of fax machine and which features allow us to do so?

Appreciate ur feedback as we are implementing some application to integrate straight thru process from fax machine to our application.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

some models:

1) Officejet Pro 8600

2) Officejet Pro 8630, 8620, 8610

3) Officejet Pro 276

4) Officejet Pro X476, 576

Please click the "Thumbs Up", to say thanks for helping!
Also, please consider marking my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue.

I work for HP

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Any answer to this post? please really need the feedback from the expert support. thanks!

HP Recommended

Hi,

There is Digital Fax feature that archive faxes into either emails or folders. You can try to archive faxes into these folders and use your applications to process the faxes from there.

Also, please consider marking my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue.

I work for HP
HP Recommended
Hi TanTC,

Which fax model have this feature? Thank u in advance!
HP Recommended

some models:

1) Officejet Pro 8600

2) Officejet Pro 8630, 8620, 8610

3) Officejet Pro 276

4) Officejet Pro X476, 576

I work for HP
HP Recommended

If I am at the other end of the house and a call come in but I hear the fax tones what digits do I push to connect to the fax without running to the other end of house.

HP Recommended

I have Photosmart Premium C309n and have entered something like *51 on the phone to receive the fax. In other words I answered the phone thinking it was a phone call but upon hearing the fax tones I want to be able to enter some digits so I don't have to run to the other end of the home where the fax is located. I have one phone line. It might be *51, I just can't remember for sure.

HP Recommended

you can try 123, ie just press 123 on your phone keypad.

I work for HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.