How to re-install HP solutions center? (5714 Views)
Top Student
StamfordHP
Message 1 of 8 (5,714 Views)

How to re-install HP solutions center?

HP TouchSmart, Vista

I re-installed all printers, but still get the message in HP Solutions Center that previous installtion is not complete. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Provost
CherylG
Message 2 of 8 (5,705 Views)

Re: How to re-install HP solutions center?

[ Edited ]

Uninstall the printer software using the 'Uninstall' link in the Start, Programs folder for HP Printer.Then install the latest software from your printer page.You can find your printer software/drivers page using the link here:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/siteHome?cc=us&lc=en

Try the HP Print Diagnostic Utility to see if it can find the problem:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&docname=c02073861&jumpid=ex_r4155/hho/ipg/cc...

******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button on the left is a way to say Thanks!.******
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
Student
miftah
Message 3 of 8 (4,276 Views)

how can I do to get software hp solution center for windows 7?

because my device include trouble.....

my hp can't read the ink...

so please tell me,what should I do?

Distinguished Professor
RedRose0528
Message 4 of 8 (4,273 Views)

Hello Miftah,

I understand you need to reinstall the HP solutions center, is the correct? I will be happy to help you with that.

To provide you that software I need the make and model of the printer you have.  

Please respond back at your earliest convenience.

Thanks

Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
I work for HP.
Student
snowdawg
Message 5 of 8 (1,969 Views)

The HP Solutions Center Icon is on the desktop, wheen clicked on the box pops up and reads that no HP devices are located.

HP
Lil_Lisa27
Message 6 of 8 (1,904 Views)

Hi snowdawg,

For the HP Solution Center not recognizing your printer. Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers? Have you tried deleting and re-adding the printer in the queue?

To be able to further assist you, I would need to know the full model number of your printer. I have included the document 'Guide to finding your product number'. As well what version of Windows that you are running. I have included the document 'Which Windows operating system am I running?'.

Thank you.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

Lil_Lisa27
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
Quiglm
Message 7 of 8 (1,155 Views)

I have a problem wherein I can print to a wireless network printer, yet I can't scan.

When I attempt to scan it opens the page and I select PDF and I hear the printer initialising, but then it just hangs and I get an error message saying it can't open a connection.

I am running Vista and am using an Officejet 6500A plus, E710n.

I had to reinstall my OS and downloaded a new set of basic drivers from the HP website yesterday.

It was working previously on my old version of Vista.

Any ideas - thanks...

Michael

Student
JMMbonyintwali
Message 8 of 8 (259 Views)

I've broken my CD for installing HP Officejet 6313 All-in-One. And my Lap Top is new! How can I install HP solution center and other related drivers to use my product fully.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation