Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
hp probook 450 g2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

how to dispute my warranty. the option is not available when i search the product using serial number, please confirm with help of the direct link.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@william2016

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

@william2016

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Have the same issue.

Could this be addressed?

thanks, Paolo

HP Recommended

the issue is not fully settled but i'm hopeful it will be.

HP Recommended

hello

i bought notebook on 09/9/2016 from pc world, but i received an notification saying i had 10 months left on warranty 

ending on 30/7/2017,  i know i get 12 months warranty

HP Recommended

hp nowadays they have very complicated processes, though i understand them.

HP Recommended

I also need help with my new 2 year expansion to my current warranty that I purchased as a Care Pack to my HP Envy 5661.  My standard warranty ends in 8 days, on the 13th of December so I purchased this 2 year additional warranty to extend it but when I registered it, HP applied it BACK a year to include the existing warranty that I had so that I only have one year added on when I paid for 2 years.  Attached screenshot of my existing warranty countdown in HP Support Assistant:

standard warranty end date.PNG

HP Recommended

Hello@prcappy,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number.

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Hello and thank you for the reply.  I spoke to a HP rep and he explained the Care Pack coverage and how it is applied and we now have this figured out.  I have canceled my Care Pack purchase and instead purchased a 3 year Care Pack to give me the additional 2 years of coverage that I wanted.

Thank you and hopefully I won't need any help in getting my new Care Pack registered! 🙂

HP Recommended

This is an interesting topic. I've got a similar issue. I bought my ZBook in November last year, but the support status claims the warranty started at the end of July. I bought the Zbook directly from HP,so it isn't like it's been hanging around on the shelf at a dealers.

So I'd be interested in who I need to talk to to resolve these types of issues.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.