Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
hp envy 34 signature edition
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Just received this today from the Microsoftstore and the picture quality isnt good at all, pictures and text are blurry on web pages. If I hover over the text it becomes clear then when the cusor is moved the text becomes blurry again. The picures on facebook are bad as well, not crisp or sharp. Even the message I'm typing is blurry as soon as I move the cursor out of the message box. Any ideas why this is happening?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi there @Judochop,

May the Forums be with you!  I understand that you are seeing blurry images and text on your system.  I am happy to give you a hand with this.

Please post the full product number for your computer. See the following, if you need help with that information. HP Desktop PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?

Are all the drivers up to date? If not please use the HP Support Assistant to help with that.
HP PCs - Using HP Support Assistant (Windows 10, 8, 7)
HP PCs - Troubleshooting HP Support Assistant (Windows 10, 😎

Let me know if there is any change after any drive updates go through.

Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.  

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi there @Judochop,

May the Forums be with you!  I understand that you are seeing blurry images and text on your system.  I am happy to give you a hand with this.

Please post the full product number for your computer. See the following, if you need help with that information. HP Desktop PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?

Are all the drivers up to date? If not please use the HP Support Assistant to help with that.
HP PCs - Using HP Support Assistant (Windows 10, 8, 7)
HP PCs - Troubleshooting HP Support Assistant (Windows 10, 😎

Let me know if there is any change after any drive updates go through.

Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.  

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
HP Recommended

Thank you for your response.

I udated the Graphics card and it seems to have fixed the issue. Now this morning, the screen wouldn't come on....I had to unplug the machine and replug into the power socket to get it to work... oh boy..

The Machine is the HP Envy curved 34-AO51 signature edition.

HP Recommended

Thank you for the update. So we took a step forward and then a jump back. With what you are seeing right now, I would suggest your try one or both of the following documents: HP Desktop PCs - Computer Starts but Monitor Remains Blank (Windows 10, 😎HP Desktop PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10,8).  If, when you power the computer on there is signs of activity such as, beeps, fan or drive noises, and LEDs, the try the first one.  Otherwise, use the second one which covers more possible situations

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.