Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

I think I am going to by-pass the alignment test. That is not that critical. However, I would like to get the solution to my faxing problem.  It does connect to the other no and they also get failed fax receive.

Jitu

HP Recommended

I did do partial reset and it did not work.  I had installed the corporate version of the 6110 software and the fax did work before.  Can I install that on top of the current drivers what I installed from z7S.... folder?

-Jitujhaveri

HP Recommended

Hi JituJhaveri,, 

Follow the steps in the document below.

Troubleshooting Fax Transmission and Reception Issues

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
HP Recommended

NEED HELP! i find too many folders starting with 7z... this seems to be impossible to solve 😞

HP Recommended

Hi josemarteld,

What printer do you have?

What is the operating system on your computer?

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended
Photosmart d110

vista home primun x64

HP Recommended
Now i have another problem where can i send you a photo to show you the carpet...
HP Recommended
Here is where the error is located: c:\program files(x86)\hp\digital imaging\{14bc6853-a74e-4874-b50d-679889....
HP Recommended

Hi josemarteld,

Follow the steps below to update the software to the latest version.

Step one: Clear temp directory

1. Type %temp% in the run or search for programs and files field

2. Highlight all the files in this folder, and then press the delete key to delete. If you get a message that the file is in use you will need to skip this file(s).

3. Continue with Step 2 below

Step two: Downloaded and extracted to your system:

1. Download the full feature software and drivers

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=mp-80511-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&...=

2. Once the download is finished double click on the file to extract the software.

3. When the installation window opens press the cancel button to stop the installation

4. Type %temp% in the run or search for programs and files field

5. Look for, and open the folder starting with 7z (Example: 7zS2356)

6. Right click on the folder, and select Copy

7. Close that window, and all your open windows, and then in the middle of the desktop right click your mouse, and select Paste. This will move the 7z folder to your desktop.

8. Open the 7z folder you just copied to your desktop

9. Open folder Util

10. Open folder CCC

11. Run the uninstall_L4

12. When the uninstall has completed restart the computer

13. Run Disk cleanup from Accessories\ System Tools folder under all programs

14. Download and install the latest version of Adobe flash player

http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

15. Open the 7z folder, and then double click on the Setup.exe file which will be toward the bottom of the open window. Follow the on screen instructions to reinstall your printer.

Let me know what you find out?

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended
I have to do this when the software is installed (with the error) or when is not installed?
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.