Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
17-k250CA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Afternoon hoping to get some assistance i have tried calling tech support 4 times they keep telling me they are shipping me a box to send it back after many fustrating hours and days of follow up i have decided to reach out to see if there is something someone can help me with so

System was running great then next morning about 2 months ago the computer just turned off when i go to re start it i get no respone so i did some research the other night about a HARD RESET i completed this now when  i press the power button system boots up and then shows HP screen and shuts right down no luck besides now it turns on please note that when this happens the led goes off even when the charger is still plugged in

If i unplug the charger and plug it back in i will get the led on showing we have power/charging with a stead orange any help would be great i need this for my school i have projects due and i spend alot of money on this computer and the fact that phone tech support keeps giving me run around even gave me tracking code for it shows waiting for pickup and HP still 2 months now i just need this working agian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @BigDanPtbo,

I have escalated your issue to the appropriate team.

Please take a moment to read HP’s Privacy Policy at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/privacy/ww-privacy.html

Please let me know if this help resolves the issue by marking this post as Accept as Solution. 

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @BigDanPtbo,

I have escalated your issue to the appropriate team.

Please take a moment to read HP’s Privacy Policy at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/privacy/ww-privacy.html

Please let me know if this help resolves the issue by marking this post as Accept as Solution. 

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

I thank you for the prompt respone and it has re insured me that we can get this resolved i did get contacted and have ressponded again thanks for the speedy respone i was getting very fustraded its been a few months 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.