Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Hahaha really?!?! That speaks VOLUMES about your customer service....or lack thereof. So you're saying you can remove what you don't like? Well luckily for us all you can't remove EVERYTHING on the internet about your poor manufacturing of your products. And it's not hard to get the "word" out. That's for sure!!!
HP Recommended

I had this issue for quite a while now and tried to get it fixed durring my warranty and again after once more. Both times I tried Hp had let me down and said it will cost me more than 400 hundread dollars eventhough this has been aan issue for multiple people. I had the choice to get a mac or an aser but i picked this computer which only lasted a year and i got ridiculed for not getting a better computer by friends eventhough this computer is 1000 dolars plus. Also as time passed this issue ha caused my laptop to get a craked screen and start overheating and by next year i am going to college and i can not afford a new computer and had to sit at libraries to do my work. I know others that had this issue and got it fixed for free and I feel like i deserve to get it aswell because i never dropped it and always treated it with care and it WAS 1000 dollars so it should be good qualiy and the company should give good service.

HP Recommended

I have gotten this auto response many times.  They never help.

HP Recommended

Lucky you.  I wonder how they choose who to help.

HP Recommended

I have the exact same problem. Everything is unplugged and can't even open or close the screen, the whole back (black cover beneath) is now misaligned and broken.

I live in Dubai, UAE so please let me know if HP here can fix it? Its not in warranty so of course I would pay for it.

HP Recommended
Mine was out of warranty and they first acted to care, then told me my computer was from India so they couldn't do anything. I bought it in Knoxville Tn at Sams Club and its an HP. I'm done with HP Products
HP Recommended

@saad_ahmed_khan

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I Work for HP
HP Recommended

Good luck.  I had someone call me so they can log that they "attempted" to help and was rude and just completed the same thing over and over.  They did not even listen to a word I said.  I could have been talking to a wall.  

Bottom line, the defect is something they will not take responsibility for.  I suspect because they will be documented as "admitting fault" when taken to court.

HP Recommended

And, yes, I know 

"YOU  have brought MY issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP......

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum."

If any human is reading these, don't bother!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.