Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Any others having problems ordering parts?  Store keeps giving error message saying cannot complete status check.

HP should have better computer IT department to keep customers informed.  Part I ordered still shows as in stock but no shipment has been made.  Clerk said order went through, credit card approved, but still no shipment.  Clerk says product should be there in a day and then ship.  Part still shows in stock on site.  What the heck?  Not acceptable.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Its worth the wait. It is a Samsung PM961 and it WILL be compatible. No other M.2 can I say that for sure. I have purchased 2 of the 512 gig PCIe/NVME disks from HP. They are also at a very reasonable price in the Part Store, which is unusual. The first one I bought took a long time to get here and I had to make a few calls. The second one was shipped and arrived in the ordinary course of things. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

I have had mixed experiences with the HP Parts Store but always eventually got the product. They do have phone support you can call. 

HP Recommended
Thanks for reply. Telephone support is closed on Sat. Yesterday clerk could not find product although site showed the m.2 ssd in stock. Still does but cannot get find status. Will keep trying.
HP Recommended

@RedWolf2426

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
Still no response from HP,neither Parts nor Special Team you mentioned. Still trying to get part. I guess I will have to go to AmZon and get a different M.2 2280 pcie nve ssd. Hope not. Would like the one HP ueses in original builds.
HP Recommended

Its worth the wait. It is a Samsung PM961 and it WILL be compatible. No other M.2 can I say that for sure. I have purchased 2 of the 512 gig PCIe/NVME disks from HP. They are also at a very reasonable price in the Part Store, which is unusual. The first one I bought took a long time to get here and I had to make a few calls. The second one was shipped and arrived in the ordinary course of things. 

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply.  Got notification this morning the unit has been shipped.  No tracking number, but I am sure it will arrive in a few days.   I should have a rocket ship laptop after installation of this M.2.  Have a great day.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.