12-20-2012 01:53 PM
My laptop was working just fine about two days ago it was connected to the internet and everything was fine. Now it wont connect to the internet it says "Not connected" and also "No connections are available" which I know isn't true because my ipod is connected to the wifi just fine. I have already tried system restore and nothing happened. I have also tried a command prompt thing which didnt work. And I tried the ethernet cable. someone PLEASE HELP!!!!!
12-21-2012 02:20 PM - last edited on 04-19-2016 12:06 PM by OscarFuentes
Could you please give me the exact model number of your notebook?
You can use the following document if you need assistance in finding it.
12-27-2012 12:40 PM
06-18-2013 01:16 AM
Kyle_w, your soultion worked to solve my problem. I needed to share this for the benefit of any future googlers who are looking for a solution to the same issue.
06-18-2013 02:21 PM
07-19-2013 05:40 PM - edited 08-08-2013 07:26 AM
I have the same problem. Please help me out with this!
this is model number
PLEEEAAAASEEE give me a hand!!
07-19-2013 06:10 PM
Also Edit your post to remove your "model number" that's actually your windows CD-key, not something you want to share publicly.
08-08-2013 06:46 AM
08-08-2013 07:04 AM
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)