Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP PAAVILIOB G6 SERIOS-1200TX
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

My AMD Graphics driver and amd catyalyst control center was not working  from the past 15 days and MY SYSTEM GOT HANGED AGAIN AND AGIAN . I INSTALLED AMD GRAPHIC DRIVER  AND INTEL HD 3000 GRAPHICS DRIVER again after unisntall it properly ,  again from thr AMD site and intel site respectively. but my problem is not solved. Also i update my bios to the latest version.

plz hlp me i am in trouble from the past 15 days and send me proper link  along  with INtel graphics driver so that i can install it properly from the start. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @paresh12,

Welcome to the HP Support Community! 

I read about your issue with the Graphic driver not working on your HP Pavilion g6-1200tx Notebook. Your system uses the AMD Radeon HD 6470M and the driver is located here.

You might need to put the Notebook into Safe Mode, and uninstall what you have there now, include the Software and Drivers.

This might help. In the Device Manager, click the arrow next to Display Adapters to expand that category. Right-click on Graphics and select Update Driver Software if more than 1 Graphics adapter do 1 at a time.
Choose the option to Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.
The Notebook should find and automatically install the updated driver
After the installation is complete, restart your Notebook.

I hope this helps.

Please get back to me how this goes.

To show that you like, or are thankful of my post, kindly click the Thumbs up below. 

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi @paresh12,

Welcome to the HP Support Community! 

I read about your issue with the Graphic driver not working on your HP Pavilion g6-1200tx Notebook. Your system uses the AMD Radeon HD 6470M and the driver is located here.

You might need to put the Notebook into Safe Mode, and uninstall what you have there now, include the Software and Drivers.

This might help. In the Device Manager, click the arrow next to Display Adapters to expand that category. Right-click on Graphics and select Update Driver Software if more than 1 Graphics adapter do 1 at a time.
Choose the option to Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.
The Notebook should find and automatically install the updated driver
After the installation is complete, restart your Notebook.

I hope this helps.

Please get back to me how this goes.

To show that you like, or are thankful of my post, kindly click the Thumbs up below. 

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
this is one step what i did to resolve problem...but i hve also same problem regarding intel graphics card.. i didn't find any link regarding intel graphics cars driver and best version to intall it and how to find that version...also i hve to update my bios...i think this is the full solution of my problem which i find by searching on net...i hope u"ll reslove further problems in a systematic way...
HP Recommended

Hey @paresh12,

Try doing the same thing from Graphics in the Device manager remove any Intel drivers then download what is on the link above.

Thanks.

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

hello, i few days back , posted a question about my grahics driver not working both AMD  and intel. I rectify that issue at that time after unistalling it and reinstalling it again. but after 5 days when i update my laptop same issue arises again and now i am unable to do personalize settings and also unable to connect wifi. In networkin options it aslo showing unknown driver and i cant do nothing also saying My AMD GRAPHICS DRIVER 

HP Recommended

hello, Few days back ,I posted a question about my grahics driver not working both AMD  and Intel. I rectify that issue at that time after unistalling it and reinstalling it again. but after 5 days when i update my laptop same issue arises again and now i am unable to do even personalize settings and also unable to connect wifi. In networking  options it aslo showing unknown driver and i cant do nothing,  it also shows My AMD GRAPHICS DRIVER is not installed. Plz let me know why this problem arises again and again after 4-5days   when i update my windows which is genuine and what is the solution for this problem. I am totally disappointed with this HP product as i have 5 hp product in my home but this time i do not want to purchase any more . Also for HP product outside warrenty , HP doesn't provide telephonic support to the customer which is also not a good behaviour by HP.

HP Recommended

I appreciate your effort but  try to help customer  as  lyk they are amature to this , If we r proffesional we can resolve the issue  without your effort. In my case , apart from your help I searched the procedure to foollow, which i didn't get from you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.