Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

this issue is definitely nor resolved

HP Recommended

Agree is not resolved!

HP Recommended

If someone would post the issue on the appropriate board per my suggestion on the first page of this thread, your chances of obtaining a solution would increase substantially.

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
HP Recommended

Hi !

I had the same problem with my sd card (SanDisk Mobile Ultra 64GB SDXC 1) and I realized, as you did (thank you glibert!), that had something to do with the updates. I took the time and installed and uninstalled updates one by one. The conclusion in my case is that the problem came from more than one update. One is that you mentioned KB2795944 and the other three are: KB2779768, KB2785094 and KB2822241. Now I have all the updates installed minus those four mentioned above and my sd card works very well. I hope this will help you guys who have the same issue with the sd card.

Wish you all the best!

HP Recommended

Hello Murysan,

Your ElitePad 900 is a Business model.  Your issue would be best answered on the HP Enterprise Business Community Forum

Good luck!

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
HP Recommended

i have purchased the same kingston 64 gb sdxc .... and don't work ...

HP Recommended

Hello Borgialli,

You are using a business/ commercial computer, and have posted on the consumer forum. To get the best and most accurate response to your issue please post on the business/commercial forum, see the link below that will direct you to the proper location. You also may have to create a new profile.

Elitepad Forum

Thanks

Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
HP Recommended

Thanks for the effort Murysan, but my Kingston 64GB SDXC is still not being recognized.  I tried uninstalling the four updates you suggested, rebooted and no luck.  There may be newer updates that created other conflicts.  Big Brother (Uncle Bill) has brought us back to the dark ages of plug and pray.  Come on HP, work on a solution!

HP Recommended

BearBoy,

Try getting assistance with your issue from this forum that specializes with the HP Elitepad.

I hope everything works out.

Thanks 

Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.