Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
I forgot my password on my HP mini 210, even tried hint and just can't get in. Would appreciate the help.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Welcome Say. Try.

I must inform you that these services are not endorsed by HP, and that HP is not responsible for any damage that may arise to your system by using these services. Please be aware that you do this at your own risk.

View solution in original post

64 REPLIES 64
HP Recommended

i searched a article on your HP forgoten password reset, u can Google search its title to get support:

HP Password Reset – I Forgot HP Laptop Password

HP Recommended

Mrsantiago.

Power on password???

Bios password???

Windows login password???

Let us know.

HP Recommended
That would be the windows password Even with the hint I can't remember really appreciate the feedback
HP Recommended

Hi its my windows password i have forgotten plz help

HP Recommended

hi i need help with mme hp mini 210  i need bios password

When I try to enter my password three times, I get this message System Disabled (51304031).

Thanks for the help.

HP Recommended

Welcome Say. Try.

I must inform you that these services are not endorsed by HP, and that HP is not responsible for any damage that may arise to your system by using these services. Please be aware that you do this at your own risk.

HP Recommended

Hi there

Bios is locked on my HP min 210 

system disable code:  55066543

Any help would save my computer

Thanks

HP Recommended

Welcome Jerkwad. Try.

REO

HP Recommended

hi, my code is 92987759

can you get my code?

thank you ver much!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.