Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Hi,

My laptop is Hp ProBook 4520s, Produt Number XT988UT#ABA, Core i3 with up graded RAM 6G, Intel HD Graphics Card, win 7 64x....Can i change my Graphics card in any possible way??? i wanna play games for god sake

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

There is no easy way to change the graphic card on this laptop because the graphics card is built into the motherboard. 

Best of luck,

Sean

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

There is no easy way to change the graphic card on this laptop because the graphics card is built into the motherboard. 

Best of luck,

Sean

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended
thnx dude ❤️ i'll try the external card!! thnx
HP Recommended

is there any game related to this laptop , and specify it thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.