Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP X360 11-N010DX
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

HELLO MY NAME IS TREVON AND I BROUGHT MY LAPTOP FROM A FRIEND WHO WASNT USING IT NO MORE BECAUSE HIS HARD DRIVE DIED ON HIM I HAVE PURCHASED A BRAND NEW HARD DRIVE FROM ONLINE 500GB WORKS WELL I OURCHASED WINDOWS 8.1 AD INSTALLED IT BUT AS SOON AS I FINISHED SETTING IT UP  I INSTALLED EVERYTHING RIGHT I REALIZED THE TOUCH SCREEN ISNT WOKING PERIOD ONLY  TIME THE TOUCH SCREEN WORKS IS IN THE BIOS SYSTEM THATS WEIRD I THOUGHT SO I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING  FOR ALMOST 2 MONTHS FOR A DRIVER OR HELP  SO ID FIGURE ID COME TO YOU GUYS 

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi @SALEEN-KIDD 

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

In answer to your request, the drivers for that model of notebook can be found here:

HP Pavilion 11-n010dx x360 PC (ENERGY STAR) - Software & Drivers

I hope this helps.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

Have same issue with Win 10 Pro installed, was upgraded from 8.1 pro which did have screen working .  Have ALL latest drivers installed from download pager for PC but still do not have touch screen working.  Have looked on web in general and have not found solution yet.  There has to be a solution for this problem.

HP Recommended

I am having the same problem.  I have installed a new hard drive on my HP Pavilion x360 11-n010dx .  There is no driver at all listed in the device manager, and when I have looked at anything written or replied to by HP here, it is all sending people to the software and driver page for this computer.  What I hope HP can hear me say is that there IS no driver listed on your software and driver page.  My compter is not being recognized in tablet mode, no on screen keyboard pops up or is even listed as a choice.  Please help those of us who are searching by providing a driver.  thanks Smakckck

HP Recommended

Here is the driver that you need..

11-n010dx Touch Screen Drivers

Please ask HP to add it to the 11-n010dx drivers list.

Good luck!

HP Recommended

I would HUG YOU if I could! This has been a problem I've been working on here and there for over a year!!! x360 11-n010dx upgrade (and also fresh install) to Windows 10 killed the touch, yet it worked in BIOS so I knew it had to be driver.

TRIED so much...so many drivers from HP, Intel, Microsoft - I even desperately tried a crappy "driver update" program that claims to...well, you know the ones...never a good thing.  So many forums and hours.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR SHARING THIS!!!!

HP Recommended

Hi, I am facing the exact same issue on my 11-n010dx. I tried the link to the drivers you shared but the page has been taken down. I would be grateful if you could send me the drivers on my email, or upload it as a .zip file please. Thank you so much!!!

HP Recommended
Hi,

Yo have to download the driver from hp, but when you choose the OS, you have to choose Windows 8 instead of Windows 10. After that, download the touch driver and install it. Then it will work.

Good Luck!
Javier.
HP Recommended

Sorry for late post but in process of moving and had laptop packed away.  I couldn't find driver i downloaded at the time that fixed the issue but it was on MS web site. I did another search and found a couple post that solved issue. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/No-Touch-Screen-on-Pavilion-11-After-...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-tms/hp-pavillion-touchscreen-motworking-...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.