Question

Honor Student
Aakashverma20
Message 1 of 8 (866 Views)

download driver for Microsoft virtual wifi miniport adapter for HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC

plz suggest something.....

HP Support Agent
TwoPointOh
Message 2 of 8 (837 Views)

Re: download driver for Microsoft virtual wifi miniport adapter for HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC

Hi Aakashverma20, welcome to the HP Forums. I am not sure exactly what you are asking. I suggest you read this article: Advice for asking the "Very Best Question"

Without knowing exactly what you are looking for, perhaps this may help: Windows 7 Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter

To better assist you please provide more details about your system. What is the model or product number of your Pavilion 15? What version of Windows is installed?
Guide to finding your product number
Which Windows operating system am I running?

I look forward to your response.

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
Aakashverma20
Message 3 of 8 (833 Views)

Re: install bluetooth in my windows 8 for HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC-n010tx(model no.)

i want to install bluetooth driver in my windows 8 laptop.

it was uninstalled by mistake and now its not installing.

so plzz help me...

HP Support Agent
TwoPointOh
Message 4 of 8 (831 Views)

Re: install bluetooth in my windows 8 for HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC-n010tx(model no.)

Thanks Aakashverma20. If you are trying to install Bluetooth drivers on your computer, the easiest way is to restore the original drivers using this method: Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)

If this doesn't work, please provide more details as to what is exactly happening.

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Honor Student
Aakashverma20
Message 5 of 8 (827 Views)

installing was complete but when i was restarting it,it shows the error-"Driver Power State Failure"....

and bluetooth option is not in the notification area...

plz help me...to install my bluetooth...

HP Support Agent
TwoPointOh
Message 6 of 8 (825 Views)

Thanks Aakashverma20. Try the steps outlined in this document: How to Fix a Driver Power State Failure in Windows 8?

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

Honor Student
Aakashverma20
Message 7 of 8 (821 Views)

not yet fixed...

plz help

HP Support Agent
TwoPointOh
Message 8 of 8 (816 Views)

If all of the previous steps have failed, you may have to perform an HP Recovery back to factory defaults:

Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation