Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Rami93 here, the guy with F20 (I had problems logging in with my account). I contacted HP support on Facebook, providing S/N, P/N, motherboard model (083C6) and a link to this thread. They confirmed that all BIOSes for our motherboard have been removed due to the compatibility problem and that in a while a new BIOS will be released (along with a newer video driver I suppose, just asked).

HP Recommended

Gee Mr Wizard the Caring love of a Computer company. We will be able once again to glorify the the name of HP and its good buddy AMD. At some unknown time in the future we all be happy again. My faith in these guys is right up there with Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny. I better get out my BS sized pooper scooper have a feeling I'll need it....

HP Recommended

Sure... but for now enjoy just released by HP  new line of Envy premium carrying bags and backpacks. https://youtu.be/pGfFKgFAJpM

50% off old ones on HP store, LOL. Now I know what they've been busy with. BAGS, not BIOS! Get that?! F#%$ drivers.

HP Recommended

Maybe something's moving on. They just upped a new sp9417 that includes 25.20.14120.0 driver version, finally from the last series (the last supported versions were of the 22.xx / 23.xx old series) for Vega 3, 8, 10 and Windows 1809. However this package for new tells "HP 15 Laptop" as supported hardware models, which means nothing.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp94501-95000/sp94817.html

Yes, I'm checking twice a day for avaibility of new packages.

EDIT: The drivers in this package are only for AMD 15D8 (Picasso), i.e. Ryzen2.

HP Recommended

FTP may  not be the best way to check for compatible Envy drivers.

F.10 Rev.A is back, still the latest BIOS. Why is F10 folowing F20? What's the benefit? Does it work? Lots of questions.

655.1 still the latest display driver for HP Envy x360. What a joke. Nothing changed.

HP Recommended

F.10 is for another motherboard version with Insyde BIOS, our affected one has AMI bios and model 083C6. I don't know why they put again the scrambled versions.

HP Recommended

Just found it. For those who wanted that, and asked for it, for whatever purposes, here's the HP F.19 BIOS download link:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=96239556147370147953

To download file click the link below:
083C6F19.exe 
Filesize: 11.339 MB

HP Recommended

well th 19.21s are out and guess? what not even an INF to force install.. When I do force install any drivers the machine goes back all by itself to the oct 2017 driver. the force installs no longer hold. That has to be HP's doing...I can think of only one fix for this machine, A REALLY LARGE HAMMER..... We will never see a decent BIOS or real AMD support just empty promises from a worthless pair of companies........so disheartening...

HP Recommended

It's amazing how slow and unhelpful HP has been.  Currently we have to deal with graphics drivers from 2017 and BIOS F.19 and F.20 are nowhere to be found.  Complete malpractice in my opinion.  I have a Dell with Ryzen and its been perfect, not one single crash ever.  HP on the other hand has rendered this laptop's value to be worthless.  Luckily I still have F.19 installed with graphics drivers from AMD (force installed), not one single crash since then and HP can't be bothered to post those to their support page? 

HP Recommended
Spoiler
Thinking of just stripping out the 250 NVME, 2TB Micron SSD and 16GB of Gskill ram, putting the original hdd back and original 8gb of ram. and buying a Dell G5 5590  I7 with 6GB RTX2060. I'll just try and sell the Ryzen  for what ever I can get. Or maybe  just take it out side and do a little hardcore modification to take out all the frustration....... I don't believe HP or AMD will do anything..... 
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.