Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hi there guys!

I've been searching like crazy for the right Device for my Ethernet Controller.
I've found the device for my wireless so my wireless is now working, thats what i use now trough a friend to post this. But We have been searching with diffrent "Driver finder programs" And searching trough the whole google and manufacture site and lookting trough these threds but found no sulations maby i missed it...

I got a HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC running Windows 7 64bit SP1. Original it was Windows 8 Basic but as many i did not like it and downgraded it. Everything works fine now just that it cant find the Ethernet Device Software. I've been downloading diffrent version of what i found but none works.

I would be so grateful for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
17 REPLIES 17
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Thank you so much! how ... cant understand how you did it but **bleep** im so glad, Thank you much! youäve made my day! i've spent 3 nights looking trough threds and internet for suloutions. Thank you!! i appriciate it!

Juste i quick question. Now its just the "PCI Device" And "Unknown Device" with a yellow mark, its the same issue with these just that i dont know what it is or even know if i need these, should i find a suloution to these too?

Thanks again!

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Sure I can help you...

You need this driver for the PCI device...

http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.PAGE/public/psi/swdDetails/?spf_p.tpst=swdMain&s...

Then unknown device...I am going to need some more info for that.

Please go to the device manager, and click on the unknown device.

Then post the hardware ID for it by reading the guide at the link below. That will tell me what it is and I will post the link to the driver for it.

http://www.wikihow.com/Find-Hardware-ID

HP Recommended

This should be it

ACPI\HPQ6007
*HPQ6007

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Thanks alot, all fixed really big thanks!

HP Recommended

Anytime!

HP Recommended

I know that that this thread is marked as solved but have just not been able to find the assistance that I need.

Please help or point me in the right direction. I am trying to get the drivers installed for a HP Notebook 15-ac107ni after trying for two days to get the ethernet controller driver installed I found the solution here. 

The other driver that I just cannot get installed are:  PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller (this appears twice in the device manager)

Next one is: PCI Simple Communications Controller (x1)

Then there are two entries that say unknown device: First one's details are:  ACPI\INT3400 *INT3400

The second one's details are: ACPI\MSFT0101 *MSFT0101

Be extreamly grateful if someone could help! Thanks.

JohnPiers

HP Recommended

Hi:

See if these drivers work for your 15-ac107ni:

First install the chipset installation utility and restart the PC:

This package contains the Intel Chipset Installation Utility and Driver for supported notebook models and operating systems. This utility enables the operating system to show the correct name for the installed Intel hardware in the Microsoft Windows Device Manager.

File name: sp71260.exe

This should be the driver you need for the PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller devices.

This package contains the driver that enables the Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework firmware. Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework provide system temperature and power utilization information for the system thermal protection to function properly. This package is provided for supported notebook models running a supported operating system.

File name: sp71638.exe

PCI Simple Communications Controller:

This package provides the Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Driver for the supported notebook models and operating systems. The Intel Management Engine Interface enables communication between the host operating system and the Intel Management Engine firmware.

File name: sp71258.exe

ACPI\MSFT0101:  Download and run the hotfix from the link below...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2920188

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.