Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

sir/mam, I am using Hp AB-Tx214 lap.My laptop hot spot is notworking it always shows Hosted network supported : No.I updated my wifi drivers it shows it is uptodate and i even tried roll backto previous version it again shows Hosted network supported : No.Please hepl me 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@arunrajanrr

You've done a remarkable job performing the steps suggested earlier, great work 🙂 

And don't worry, as we should be able to fix this up with a few more steps and I'll be with you until we ensure this issue is fixed.

Correct me If I'm wrong but you've fixed the issue with the "hoster network not supported" and now you have the code 45 issue, is that right?

Either way, please run a hardware test on the WiFi card: Click here for details.

Contact HP with the results and they should be able to set up a repair service,

Please use the following link to create yourself a case number, then call and it may help speed up the call process:

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect

Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

Step 4. Scroll down and click: HP contact options - click on Get phone numberCase number and phone number appear.

They will be happy to assist you immediately.

Keep me posted for any other assistance,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

@arunrajanrr

Thank you for joining HP Forums.}
I'll be glad to help you 🙂

As I understand the Hotspot is not working with the message - "Hosted network supported: No",

Don't worry as I have a few steps to help you out,

Here's a related HP Forums post that seemed to have helped many: Click here

And I've also found a YouTube video explaining the details: Click here to watch.

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, 

mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@Riddle_Decipher Thank you for your reply,but problem is still  presist again.I checked the Microsoft virtual Wifi  driver adapter it show as "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)

To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer".What else i need to do please Help me sir.

HP Recommended

@Riddle_Decipher Thank you for your reply,but problem is still  presist again.I checked the Microsoft virtual Wifi  driver adapter it show as "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)

To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer".What else i need to do please Help me sir.

HP Recommended

@arunrajanrr

You've done a remarkable job performing the steps suggested earlier, great work 🙂 

And don't worry, as we should be able to fix this up with a few more steps and I'll be with you until we ensure this issue is fixed.

Correct me If I'm wrong but you've fixed the issue with the "hoster network not supported" and now you have the code 45 issue, is that right?

Either way, please run a hardware test on the WiFi card: Click here for details.

Contact HP with the results and they should be able to set up a repair service,

Please use the following link to create yourself a case number, then call and it may help speed up the call process:

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect

Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

Step 4. Scroll down and click: HP contact options - click on Get phone numberCase number and phone number appear.

They will be happy to assist you immediately.

Keep me posted for any other assistance,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Sir "Happy newyear" but,another problem arised.I had solved hotspot problems but now my lap always booting I doesn't show desktop.It shows please visit www.HP.com/go/tech center/startup
HP Recommended

@arunrajanrr
Happy new year to you too 🙂

And don't worry, as we should be able to fix this issue with a few steps and I'll be with you until we ensure all the issues are fixed.

I understand you've got the hotspot fixed and now the computer isn't booting into windows desktop screen,
If I understood that right I will need a few more details to help get you a fix:

Do you get a black screen with any specific error messages, if not the desktop?

Have you attempted any of your own steps before posting your query?

I'm not able to locate your product, please reply with the product number and OS used on the PC as well.
in the meantime, please follow the steps mentioned on this link: Click here

Keep me posted,

If the information I've provided was helpful, 

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Sir "thank you for your wishes".My lap show as error code 0xc0000225 .I gone through many videos in YouTube and I followed the steps shown in YouTube but none of them works.It always show as 0xc0000225 error code.
HP Recommended

@arunrajanrr

Thank you for the update,
I appreciate your time and efforts,

The error code helps identify the issue and I appreciate that, please follow the steps mentioned on this related HP Forums post: Click here to fix the issue.

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, 

mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Sir,My friend lap also has some problem his lap brightness options are not available and he can't able play any videos from any apps please help him sir.....
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.