Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 13-S102TU
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am purchased HP Pavilion 13-S102TU one month ago, it not support hosted network, can I solve it?. I am installed Realtek RTL8723BE 802.11b g n drivers from hp site, but it shows not. kindly give a solution

Interface name: Wi-Fi

Driver : Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165
Vendor : Intel Corporation
Provider : Intel
Date : 25-02-2016
Version : 18.40.0.9
INF file : C:\windows\INF\oem33.inf
Files : 7 total
C:\Intel\Wireless\Setup.exe
C:\Intel\Wireless\setup.xml
C:\Intel\Wireless\Data\WiFi.msi
C:\Intel\Wireless\Data\Driver.msi
C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\Netwtw04.sys
C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\Netwfw04.dat
C:\windows\system32\Netwuw04.dll
Type : Native Wi-Fi Driver
Radio types supported : 802.11b 802.11g 802.11n 802.11a 802.11ac
FIPS 140-2 mode supported : Yes
802.11w Management Frame Protection supported : Yes
Hosted network supported : No
Authentication and cipher supported in infrastructure mode:
Open None
Open WEP-40bit
Open WEP-104bit
Open WEP
WPA-Enterprise TKIP
WPA-Enterprise CCMP
WPA-Personal TKIP
WPA-Personal CCMP
WPA2-Enterprise TKIP
WPA2-Enterprise CCMP
WPA2-Personal TKIP
WPA2-Personal CCMP
Open Vendor defined
Vendor defined Vendor defined
IHV service present : Yes
IHV adapter OUI : [00 80 86], type: [00]
IHV extensibility DLL path: C:\windows\System32\IWMSSvc.dll
IHV UI extensibility ClSID: {1bf6cb2d-2ae0-4879-a7aa-a75834fbd0e3}
IHV diagnostics CLSID : {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}
Wireless Display Supported: Yes (Graphics Driver: Yes, Wi-Fi Driver: Yes)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hey @fa23, 

Thank you for joining in on the HP Support Forums and Welcome! This is a great place to ask questions, find solutions and get help from others in the community! I read your post on the HP Support Forums and I wanted to reach out to you. I understand that you are having an issue with the hosted network not being supported. 

Does your WIFI work properly for you? 

Is this for a hotspot?

If your Wifi is not working properly for you, please first try to use the Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet tool. I am not sure if this will apply to you, but here is a document that may help: Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)

If this reply has anything that helped with a solution in it, please use the Accept as Solution button. If you want to say thanks, rock on, cheers, or give me a virtual high five, please click the Thumbs Up icon below. 

Please repost and let me know if the Wifi works for you. 

Take care!  

Have a great day! 

EmeraldAvenger
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hey @fa23, 

Thank you for joining in on the HP Support Forums and Welcome! This is a great place to ask questions, find solutions and get help from others in the community! I read your post on the HP Support Forums and I wanted to reach out to you. I understand that you are having an issue with the hosted network not being supported. 

Does your WIFI work properly for you? 

Is this for a hotspot?

If your Wifi is not working properly for you, please first try to use the Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet tool. I am not sure if this will apply to you, but here is a document that may help: Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)

If this reply has anything that helped with a solution in it, please use the Accept as Solution button. If you want to say thanks, rock on, cheers, or give me a virtual high five, please click the Thumbs Up icon below. 

Please repost and let me know if the Wifi works for you. 

Take care!  

Have a great day! 

EmeraldAvenger
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

Yes, my wifi work properly. I wan to make my laptop as a wifi hotspot. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.