Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hello: My print device is not printing any blue.  Cartridges are new and cleaning the heads has no affect.  I have also downloaded new firmware and printer drivers.
I contacted HP -- Case number [Personal Information Removed].  However, HP has not bothered to contact me.

Ideas ???

[Personal Information Removed]

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

@Hawkman52

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

It could be defective ink or printhead/printer issue.

Does it copy in blue?

Let us know 🙂

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

It does not copy any blue. Everything else seems to be OK.

Harold Hawken

HP Recommended

Do you've another cyan ink cartridge to try?

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

No, I do not.  I never dreamed a new cartridge direct from HP would be defective?

Do you feel I should try that?  Get it from HP InstaInk (will they give me a deal?) or go to a retail store?

HP Recommended

Is your Printer enrolled in Instant Ink?

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Yes, I am part of Instant Ink and they sent me the current cartridges I am using less than one month ago.

Harold Hawken

HP Recommended

Is there any hope that HP will stand by their product?  I grow weary of continually buying throw-away products.

HP Recommended

To assist you better, we would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post. 

I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details. 

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Support Community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link

Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.